Question en attente de réponse

Erreur sur le Second justificatif d'identité / RIB ?

Nopphol Thawatkiattisak
Nopphol Thawatkiattisak

Nopphol Thawatkiattisak

Niveau
35 / 100
Bonjour,

Desole, je ne parle pas francais. Je vais écrire en anglais.

Mon numéro de dossier : 64296360439.

I have tried several times with live chat, but I couldn't find anyone who can help me in english.

I have 2 problems with my opening cojoint account.

1. Hello bank ask me and my wife to provide "Second justificatif d'identité". So, I provided Thailand wedding certificate (translated into French) but it was rejected. I don't have neither livret de famille or de l'acte de mariage because we are not french.

2. RIB for my wife: We currently have cojoint account with HSBC. The RIB from HSBC show only my name who is the main person. There is no RIB with my wife name. In this case what should I do?

Please let me know what should I do to fix the above 2 problems?

This will be my last try. If it still doesn't work, you can cancel my request.

Merci de revenir vers moi afin de trouver une solution, sans quoi merci d'annuler ma demande d'ouverture chez vous. Numéro de Dossier : 64296360439.

Best regards / Cordialment,
Nopphol

Réponses

Good evening Nopphol Thawatkiattisak,

Your case is specific.

A councillor of Hello Team is going to take care of your request concerning your question on the documentary evidence of identity and will bring you more precision.

Good evening.

Christopher

Bonsoir Nopphol Thawatkiattisak,

Votre cas est spécifique.

Un conseiller de la Hello Team va prendre en charge votre demande concernant votre question sur le justificatif d'identité et vous apportera plus de précisions.

Bonne soirée.

Christophe

Good Morning Nopphol Thawatkiattisak,

We apologize for this inconvenient. Our Team make an update on your request and now everything is fixed.

You will receive your RIB ( from Hello bank! ) in the next 3 days.

Feel free to contact me next week if you need help or more informations.

Best regards.

Nopphol Thawatkiattisak
Nopphol Thawatkiattisak

Nopphol Thawatkiattisak

Niveau
35 / 100
Merci beaucoup Jeremie et Christophe.
I will wait for RIB

Nopphol Thawatkiattisak
Nopphol Thawatkiattisak

Nopphol Thawatkiattisak

Niveau
35 / 100
Bonjour Jeremie,

I have received RIB and transferred 310 EUR. On 31/08/2017, I then receive account ID and password to access me "espace client". I can login with no problem. But when I go to "carte" section, it says I have no card attach to this account.

I checked on the FAQ, and it said I should receive the card in few days. Can you please kindly check and let me know when should I receive the credit cards (one for me and another for my wife)? Is there any action I have to do to first?

Thanks for your help

Cordialment,
Nopphol

Nopphol Thawatkiattisak
Nopphol Thawatkiattisak

Nopphol Thawatkiattisak

Niveau
35 / 100
Hello Jeremie,

I received my credit cards, and they are working perfectly fine. Thanks to you and Hello team.

I have a little more questions. During my first transfer of 310 euros (300 for current account and 10 for saving account). I cannot really find the way to access my saving account (Livret A). Can you tell how I can access and see my 10euros?

Thanks,
Nopphol

Vous n'avez pas trouvé de réponse ?

Besoin d'aide ?
Demandez-nous !

La Hello Team répond à toutes vos questions, par téléphone ou par chat.

Contactez la team hello

Vous avez une autre  
question ?

Hello bank! vous facilite la vie !
Trouvez en quelques clics les réponses
à vos questions

Consultez la faq